View Full Version : Questions on Application for 2005
07-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Can someone post the essay questions that appear on the application form? I am unable to access the application at the moment and would like to start drafting my responses.
07-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Here are the gists of each of the questions:
- Have you had any academic trouble at university? (500 characters)
- Are your transcripts a valid reflection of your ability? (500 characters)
- If your education was continuous for any reason other than employment, why? (300 characters)
- Who are you, how do you spend your time and why? (2000 characters)
- Why do you want to become a physician? (500 characters)
- What do you expect from your day to day life as a physican? (500 characters)
- Do you have any additional information you would like to present, excluding autobiographical information? (3000 characters)
- List of employment history
- List of extracurricular activities
07-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Does anyone know how we are to enter our individual marks on the MUN application? I have only found where they want your average for each term (numerical grades only).
The universities I attended all gave letter grades. The conversion chart does not say where within the range of marks I should apply each of those letter grades.
Also, the application asks about number of courses taken each term. Is that the actual number of courses, or the course weights?
Finally (for now!), do I enter in my averages from summer terms as well?
Thanks for your help.
vBulletin® v3.6.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.